Saturday, June 14, 2008

Sweet Chips and Salsa


I found this idea in a magazine and became very intrigued. It turned out to be a BOWL of HEAVEN. The guests loved it, I loved it, and it was gone by the end of the day.
10-8inch tortillas, cut into 8 triangles each
1/4 cup butter
1/2 cinnamon sugar
small carton strawberries, rinsed and diced into 1 cm cubes
3-4 kiwi chopped same
2-3 oranges chopped same
small can pineapple tidbits rinsed
2-3Tb sugar
1-2 tsp lemon juice
Brush tortilla triangles with butter, sprinkles each chip generously with cinnamon sugar. Bake at 350 for 8-10 minutes, until crisp. Combine fruit, add sugar and lemon juice.
*If you are not going to serve this right away, you may want to drain it right before serving it. It gets juicy pretty quick.
Combine

2 comments:

jor said...

Yum! Sounds so good and is so different.

Unknown said...

tsa, I LOVE THIS BLOG> I am so SO hungry for your yummy food right now - I'll have to plan these into my summer menus!