Thursday, September 9, 2010

Be Back Soon!

I've noticed that I rarely seem to have a time in my life where I had the perfect balance of things to do. Just enough to keep my busy, but not too much that I don't still have an hour or two to myself. It's a nice thought, but usually I'll go through a major dry spell of very few responsibilities other then knowing what's going on at PerezHilton's website, or I have so much to do that my eyes start to cross a bit trying to stay organized. Right now I am dealing with the latter.

I really don't mind being so busy. It makes time go by quickly and I enjoy feeling fulfilled. But I am bummed that I don't get as much time to keep up on blogging, as well as checking in on fellow bloggers. And since I'm kind of an all-or-nothing type of girl, I'm going to take a couple weeks off to hopefully get organized so that I can come back in full force.

The great thing is that when I do come back, hopefully I'll get all sorts of great ideas for fall food since it's now upon us! So, enjoy the next few weeks, and I'll see you soon!

14 comments:

Kim said...

Enjoy your couple weeks off. It sounds like you're going through some of the same things right now with your daughter going to kindergarten (yikes)! I'll be thinking of you. Hope everything goes well:)

Megan said...

See ya when you get back! Take care.

Anonymous said...

Get some rest and regenerate. We all need that. Enjoy!

Barbara Bakes said...

Enjoy your break! See you soon!

Joanne said...

I will miss you babe! Have a good blogging break!

Ingrid_3Bs said...

Take care and I'll see ya in a few weeks!
~ingrid

Sophia Lee said...

Hope you'll be back soon, Teresa! I will be missing you...but meanwhile, I think it's a great idea to take a step back and just enjoy your offline world for awhile. Just don't take too long! ;)

Natalie said...

Ahh I feel that same stress--glad you're taking a needed break and I'll eagerly await your return to the blog world :)

Anonymous said...

Have a great time with the beginning of the school year and all that comes with it.

We'll be here when you get back!

Krista said...

Hope you're having a good couple of weeks. Good luck getting all of that "stuff" accomplished!

Unknown said...

Love your blog sorry I found you on your break.

Looking to news soon

Sara
http://www.momentsofelegance.com

sara cardon said...

I bet you have been busy, Prez!! I had no idea you were rockin' as primary president these days-- I totally just found that out. I bet you're amazing!! Good luck with all your busy-ness!! We miss you like crazy!
p.s. I tried the peach quesadillas and they were great! Jon loved them.

Anonymous said...

Just checking in to see how you are doing - hope you are well! :D

Lynn said...

Enjoy your break, Teresa. I think that's one of the joys of blogging, that you can adjust your frequency of posting and reading to fit what's going on in your life. Hope you come back refreshed and ready to share lots of yummy food with the rest of us :)