Wednesday, June 6, 2012

I Promise I Haven't Left You...


Although I'm sure it feels like that!  In all honesty, I considered going on a long blog hiatus, but I just can't stay away!  Life did get a bit crazy for a while though.  Between a trip home to Idaho, family and friend visits, an amazing day of watching my husband complete four years of dental school, and an exhausting move, the blog was the last thing I was able to think about.  I can't say that I'm back for good, in fact, tomorrow we're loading up for a road trip down to Texas, but I do plan to be back.  I have some goodies waiting for you!  I'll do my best to pop in on your blogs to say hello, I've really missed you guys.  In the meantime, enjoy your summers, soak up the glorious sun, and keep making delicious food!


14 comments:

Kim said...

I'm so happy for you guys! Congrats! Enjoy the trip.

Cathy said...

Congratulations to you all. What an exciting day. And it sounds like you have a busy summer ahead. Enjoy some time off from blogging.

Unknown said...

that's fab news... well done... we all need a blog-break from time to time!

Val said...

Congrats to you all. I hope you have an amazing Summer.

Barbara said...

Looks like congratulations are in order!
Have a super ummer, Teresa! I've missed you, but time with your family is more important!

Arlene Delloro said...

How wonderful for your family! I'm sure your husband worked hard and hope you all enjoy your trip.

Debbie said...

Enjoy your time. Sounds like things are going great!!! I haven't blogged anything in almost 2 months and sometimes a break is good!!!

Chris said...

Major props to your husband (and the family for putting up with him during school, lol)! Enjoy your trip!!!

Velva said...

Life is happening! Enjoy this time. We will be here when you return.

Velva

Liz said...

How exciting for your husband! You all have much to celebrate!

Blond Duck said...

Are you coming to SA?

Anonymous said...

Wow - so much going on - glad you are alive and well and thanks for taking the time to comment to let me know. :D

Have an awesome summer!

Quirky Jessi said...

Life happens! We'll be here when you get back and find the time to post again. :)

Lynn said...

Congratulations to your husband on his graduation. Very cool!